Aluminum veneer installation method and precautions
Aluminum veneer is one of the most common building materials, and its application range is very wide. If you have a certain understanding of the building, you will be able to see it often, then you will be the partner of the aluminum veneer installation process. Do you know? Do you want to know? Next, Shandong aluminum veneer manufacturers will introduce you to the installation method of aluminum veneers and related knowledge of installation precautions. Let's take a look at the friends who want to know!
Aluminum veneer installation method
The first step: first fix the skeleton, then place the skeleton on the base of the ballistic base, and firmly fix the skeleton on the main structure. Remember to check the quality of the main structure before releasing the line.
Step 2: Weld the joint on the column of the main structure to fix the skeleton so that the skeleton does not fall.
Step 3: Pre-treat the skeleton before installation. The position of the mounting skeleton should be accurate and the combination should be firm. Install the inspection center line, surface elevation, etc. In addition, in order to ensure the installation accuracy of the board, it is better to use the theodolite to penetrate the beam girders. Perfectly process the deformation joints, settlement joints, and variable cross-sections, and finally meet the requirements for use.
Step 4: Finally, when installing the aluminum plate, it should be firm and reliable, and easy to install.
1. The gap between the board and the board should be treated internally to make it smooth and smooth.
2. The aluminum plate is installed and covered with plastic film or other materials in the easily contaminated parts.
Aluminum veneer installation precautions
1. Handle with care when transporting, and the impact of the impact will damage the corners of the aluminum plate and its layout, which will affect the construction and waste money.
2. Pay attention to the protection board during the installation process. Do not touch the floor with the board surface to avoid scratching the decorative surface.
3. The variety, quality, color, pattern and line of the aluminum plate should meet the design requirements, and the product certificate should be available.
4. If the wall of the curtain wall is made of steel keel, its specifications and shape should meet the design requirements, and should be derusted and rust-proofed.
5. Aluminum plate installation, when the design is not required, it is best to use the core aluminum rivet, the rubber ring must be padded in the middle. The distance between the blind rivets should be controlled within 100-150mm.
6. After the installation is completed, be sure to remove the protective film after 3 days. It will be difficult to tear off after a long time, and it will affect the appearance after tearing off.
Aluminum veneer features:
1. Light weight, good rigidity, high strength 3.0mm thick aluminum plate weight 8kg per square plate, tensile strength 100-280n/mm2
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance. Pvdf fluorocarbon paint based on kynar-500 and hylur500 can be used for 25 years without fading.
3. Good craftsmanship. With the first processing and painting process, the aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometries such as plane, arc and spherical.
4. Uniform coating and various colors. The advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and the aluminum plate adhere to each other evenly, with various colors and large selection space.
5, not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesive nature of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult to adhere to the surface and has a good cleansing property.
6, installation and construction is convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed at the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut and fixed on the skeleton.
7, can be recycled and reused, is conducive to environmental protection. The aluminum plate can be 100% recycled, which is different from the decorative materials such as glass, stone, ceramics and aluminum-plastic board.